Automatic collection of personal information
When you use hexagonalchess.com website our servers automatically record information that your device sends. This data may include information such as:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to keep you logged into our website.
- Personal Data: We collect your username and your e-mail address you provided during registration. You may change your e-mail address at any time.
- Usage Data: Any action you do on our website will be collected, such as: Games you played, moves you made, the results of your games, your hexagonal chess rating on our website. We also collect data from messages you send in order to display it to the user you sent the message. It is important that we never display your messages to anyone else than you and the user you sent the message.
Use and processing of collected information
Most of the information we collect is processed automatically. By using our website, you accept that any hexagonal chess games you play will be stored and other users will be able to view the games and the results of your games.
By sending us a feedback, you accept that we will read the feedback you sent and we will send you a reply to your account. This action is performed manually.
We will not send any e-mail without your consent. By requesting to reset your password, you accept that we will send you an automatic e-mail that includes your new password to the e-mail address you provided.
Disclosure of information
Your username, the hexagonal chess games you played on our website, and the results of your hexagonal chess games on our websites is available to everyone.
Your e-mail address is only available to you. We only send you e-mail with your consent.
Your messages is only available to you and the user you sent the message.
Data protection rights under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- You have the right to request access to your Personal Information that we store and have the ability to access your Personal Information.
- You have the right to request that we correct any Personal Information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the Personal Information you believe is incomplete.
Changes and amendments
Acceptance of this policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the hexagonalchess.com website you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the hexagonalchess.com website.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may send a message on the feedback page.
This document was last updated on July 10th, 2020